our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Friday, June 8, 2007

jollysoya

Since i bought the soya bean milk maker, i've been too lazy to start using it. Also, i needed Elvis to read me the instruction manual (in Chinese) first. Okay, this is an excuse. Haha! I saw how it worked on TV, and it was pretty idiot-proof. So this morning, i decided to make some soya bean instead of my regular milk.

- pour in 1 cup of dried soya beans
- pour in 600ml of water
- close every lid on the machine
- press Start! (the machine was loud)
- About slightly more than 5 mins later, i could hear the water being transferred to the "kettle" part, and heating starts
- Soon, a beep sounded, and my soya bean was ready!

I quickly rushed to the machine, to see a lot of froth, but seemed like 600ml of soya bean was also produced! I added about 3 teaspoon of sugar to my cup, and it taste GOOD! Well, maybe not as good as JollyBean's, but i'm sure i can experiment with the amount of water/beans, and make it more yummy next time! Keekee...

Success!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

the soya bean looks so good! if only there was a machine to make excellent iced milo just like the ones in Macs!!! teehee

Anonymous said...

Looks like something I should have! Soy milk is quite expensive here, almost three times more expensive than cow´s milk. I wonder if you can buy a soy milk machine here?