PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITHOUT ASKING. All images here are for MY personal use only. You can email me at jo_is_blabbering@hotmail.com
Through my blog, i've become like an Ambassador of Shanghai to all my friends back home! This makes me really happy (though i only know like maybe 0.1% of Shanghai)! I'm sure they're also glad to know that i'm getting on well here! YES! I've come to love Shanghai! This coming from me - who was so prejudiced against everything chinese - u'll know that Shanghai is sooo good! ;D
Blogging is new to me. It's not what my generation/friends would do. The only reason why i got down to it is to kill time since we've relocated from sunny Singapore to China, Shanghai. Most of the time, i duno what i can write about...so i just blabber about stuff...any stuff... I thought that it'll be totallly silly, BUT truth is, blogging can be quite addictive! And the thing is, i dun even know if anyone's reading it at all! Perhaps it's just me writing & me reading. So, do drop me a message that shouts 'I WAS HERE!' Kekee... And thanx - if u r reading this! ;) jo
AND NOW, we have a new addition into our lives - our little Elvis Junior - Joel Chau Ze. (Born on 24 Dec 2007) This blog will begin to be filled with lots of lovely pictures of him - starting from his ultrasound scans. I'm sure we make a wonderful family.
Just as life is always full of surprises, Mommy Jo is pregnant again! Our second baby will arrive when Joel turns 3 years old (34 months to be exact).
We named out little girl, Emma Chau Xu. She was born on 15 Oct 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment