our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Thursday, March 6, 2008

flippers




Baby Joel just did a flip!
I was looking at him (lying on his stomach as usual)...and he seems kinda tilted to his right...so i helped him flip over once...then put him back into the 1st position. The next minute, he did the flip again - all by himself!!! I am amazed at his progress! WOW! He's a Hercules!

Last week, i was just reading about my friend's daughter who did her first flip (i think it was a 'flip-to-the-front' stunt coz she was smiling so happily lying on her stomach)...and i was wondering when will Joel learn to do that. In fact, i wasnt even sure what's the "normal procedure" - first lift head, then flip (backwards & forward), then sit, then crawl...??? But I'm sure running will come last, huh. And we have to CHASE! Haha... ;)

No comments: