our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

friends

Through blogging, i've come to know some new friends...

Mabel the Hipo Mama
(Sandra > colleague AhNai > sister)

Connie
(Astrid > friend)

Anne
(Astrid > friend)

Yeyent
(Astrid > friend)

and i also know my other friends better. Thank you.

7 comments:

hipo mama said...

glad n honoured to be your circle of friends..:)

Anne said...

very happy be to be a part of this friendship too.. :) hope that we can catch up in person one day..

Jo said...

the pleasure is mine. ;)

Connie Huang Low said...

nice to get to knw you too! now u knw you are not the only reader for your blog kekeke

Jo said...

Yes, i'm glad someone actually reads it...and likes it. ;p

Thanks to all of u! ;)

Ruyent said...

glad to know u more, too =)
hopefully 1 day we can meet up in person, okie?? I really, really want to see joel

(I tell rudy that joel is very cure, if I've a son, I want a cute n blur one like joel, keke)

Jo said...

Thanks Yeyent. I wish you a cute son, dont want blur lah. Keke... ;)

Yes, hope we'll have the chance to meet again. You should have come to talk to me at Astrid's wedding years ago.