Joel's cough didnt get any better becoz he doesnt like to take his medicine.
3 kinds, all liquids which i'll mix all into a cup and use a 5ml syringe. Total 10ml, 2 shots.
It takes 2 person and much effort to give him his medicine. One will have to hold him down (his mighty arms and legs) while the other will force the syringe into his mouth. Throughout the ordeal, he'll cry and spit out the liquid. At the end of it, he's probably swallowed only 5ml.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Is the medicine sweet or bit sour? everytime I went to doctor, I always remain him to give additional sweet liquid not only powder mix with water,yeah..I also need 2 person to give him medicine!! he still coughing and runny nose now, also give him 3 kinds of medicine.. hope our baby get well soon and we can go on holiday peacefully :D
sames goes for bao...smtime need three pp!!...cos his head will move from side to side..one hold legs and hands, one hold head one feed medicine...over time he got smarter..he used to cry n scream n struggle alot...but now he just keep still n refused to open his mouth...just keep it tightly shut..we jsut have to force into his mouth...
hope Joel gets well soon....i think its probably the change in weather? How about u ? u feeling ok now?
In the beginning, i also had problem feeding Claudia. Partly also becos I didn't insert the syringe from the corner of the mouth. Hope you are doing it right way. Even if force feed, it suppose to be able to swallow.
Have a speedy recovery, Joel.
Hi all,
Becoz of the change in weather, the doc said to let him wear socks in/outdoors. I hope it'll help a little.
We've kinda given up. I think we need 5 people to feed Joel his medicine. 1 to hold his arms, 1 to hold his legs, 1 to hold his head, 1 to press his cheeks to make him open his mouth, and 1 to hold the syringe. He has so much strength!!! O ya, and 1 more to wipe his tears.
My cough is much better, maybe just a little coughing occasionally. I think it's probably becoz i will pump Joel's remaining medicine into my mouth. Dont waste. Hahaha... ;p
haha..u so funi..eating the remainnig medicine...hehe...
Post a Comment