Joel has been sooooo super naughty he's gets on my nerves and i get a headache - like now.
I cannot disappear from Joel's sight for more than a minute. Even when i go to the toilet, Joel will cry so loudly it gives everyone (else) a headache too! He also wants me to carry him ALL THE TIME when we're outside.
With Joel's bad behaviour, i dont even need to think about going shopping in town. The furthest we've ventured is still this Jurong area. Jurong East market, Jurong West market, all the market markets with his grandparents, Jurong Point, IMM... If you're thinking my parents can help me out, you're wrong. They also shake their heads when they see Joel.
Initially, i thought that perhaps Joel felt lost in a new environment, plus he's sick, plus his Daddy has left. Now i'm not sure why... Maybe it's the Terrible Two.
Last night was the worse experience ever. I really didnt know what to do. I doubt he'll change for the better... I really wish we could leave earlier.
but 1 more month to go...
God, help me. Help us.














6 comments:
must be tough for you...you must be feeling relieved each time he sleep for the nite? then you can do what you need/ want to...i can fully understand how u felt....i still rem when Bao was just new born..he keep crying..each time the moment i go bathe...he will start crying..n i always cannot relax when bathing...was reali tough then when you have the wound, n sweating all over fr the confinement food etc..
Bao has got abit clingy to me this past one wk too..will cry n ask me to carry him...
has Joel recovered fully? maybe he still feel unwell? Did you bring along his comfort toy which can hopefully help 'replace' you for a while?
hang in there ya...have to be real patient...
last sat we went Terminal 3 and Bao was struggling and fussing ..he tug at his papa specs and threw to the floor...end up it broke..this is not the first time already..have to spend about $40 to get it replaced again...Papa was super angry...:(
I hope things will get better,soon..
better remind yourself to be more patient with him =)
i was in spore recently, actually wanna see u in real with joel, hee hee, but I was shy, plus i'm afraid of an awkward moment =p maybe next time??
hope things will get better my pal.....
maybe he is too used to being carried since young...get some advise from some elderly ....:P
Hey, there's a saying naught kid will grow up to be filial children. So at least you can be happy about :P
I'm very naught when I was young too, one time even injury my neighbor's forehead with a stone....:P
So relax!!!
Hipo Mama,
The PD said this of Terrible Two the other day. "Some are more terrible, some are less terrible" Maybe we just got 2 of the more terrible ones! Haha! -.-lll
Yeyent,
Thanks! Yea, patience is something i dont have. O, no wonder i saw pictures of u & the handsome Wibowo kids. Maybe we can meet up together with Astrid next time...or if u ever come to Shanghai, i can bring you around too. ;)
Aaron,
Thanks! Your neighbour's forehead story made me laugh so hard. I think if Joel ever did that to a neigbour, i wont know how to deal with it. So paiseh. I'll hang in there. Joel is seldom carried all the time (by us or our folks). He's mostly a good boy - sit in his stroller happily - until now that he's sick and whines so much. Maybe it's just turning almost TWO and all... Keep my fingers crossed he gets well soon. ;)
THanks lor, can still laugh at my childhood story lor :P Then I tot I can get away with my "crime" but guess what the neighbour is just living next door..hahaha! End up I got a craning session from my dad!
Dun worry, Joel will be well & good very soon!
BTW, I think u shld start eating healthier for health sake. Eating Mcdonald 3-6 times a week & instant noodles sucks!
Take good care my friend!
Post a Comment