our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Saturday, April 10, 2010

pretzels

Have you tried this pretzels? Snyder's of Hanover They're sooo good you cannot stop munching once you open the little pack. Even Joel loves them - any flavour. They're selling in Singapore at about $3/pack (during promo). My sis Sandra & i always buys them even though they're expensive tidbits.

Recently, i found FreshMart/Sogo selling the little packs at ¥8 (about S$2). When i went to CityShop a week later, i saw this huge box selling at ¥32 (about S$6-7). Of course i couldnt resist buying. That's all of 283.5gms! Finally...something from imported supermarkets that arent that expensive! ;)

Sandra, you must be so jealous of me now! Haha! ;p

10 comments:

one little journey said...

oh yes, i love these munchers, they are so good!

Jo said...

singapore never see the big box before, right?

this time, the honey mustard & ONION made me wanna puke. :(

one little journey said...

no, i've never seen the big box here b4. my fav is cheddar cheese flavour. nom!

Jo said...

yes! joel loves it too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Did you get the jalapeno .... spicy but shiok! I like the honey mustard too. Where they sell this in Singapore?

In California, it must be like USD2.50

BK

Jo said...

no, never tried it (think never see it in Spore before & i'm not very adventurous). saw the small pack here and thought maybe next time can try since jalapeno chips (from Germany) are yummy. hope they're not too spicy though. keke... ;p

you can find them in Candy Empire (VivoCity & Millenia Walk).

Pearlyn said...

Yes, yes, I saw these at Paris Baguette when I was in SH...very tempted to buy. The next time I see them, I will.

Jo said...

i didnt know Paris Baguette sells these pretzels. maybe my eyes too focused on their mango cheese cake! you should go to Candy Empire soon! haha! ;p

KIKILALA said...

I love this!! I love the jalapeno flavour. Yummy!! I might go buy tmr after seeing this. Hehe!!

hipo mama said...

hey i like this too! but i prefer the cheddar cheese flavour...

after munching on it for a while.my jaw will ache cos its hard and crunchy...

oh no..i feel like buying a packet immediately after seeing this post...:)