our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

lost time

It seems that lately, everyone is not updating their blogs much - at least for those blogs that appear on my dashboard. Perhaps everyone is busy or lazy or have too much going on...

I have also not been updating my blog for a while...and i realized yesterday that i've missed Joel's 30-month update. How could i have forgotten?! I feel quite guilty. He's 31 months now. I'm only pregnant. It's not a good enough excuse to forget.

Anyway, we're back in Shanghai after a 2-week break in Singapore - my last trip before baby #2 pops in October. I can only facebook whenever Elvis is not using his office Mac which he has brought along becoz he needs to work throughout our "holiday". Fortunately, we get internet access this time. Sometimes we steal network from others, other times we use the prepaid USB thingie. Some minor hiccups along the way too... Joel cough persisted throughout our trip and it turned into a flu and slight fever (for 1 night). The fulltime Ahyi cum confinement nanny who was supposed to start in Aug called and said she's not coming after all. So we have to look for another Ahyi AND a confinement nanny ASAP. On our return flight, i wasnt allowed to board the aircraft becoz SQ check-in counter gals thinks my tummy is too huge. (I didnt have any problems with that when i was 7 months pregnant with Joel) Hence, we had to rush to Raffles Medical at the basement of T3 to get a gestation certificate from their doctor. Fortunately, it was done within 10 minutes (it costs S$60+) and we were bound for home. Here feels more like 'home' to me/us.

I still have a 'draft' in my blog which i will try to upload with pictures soon...and i also need to sort out our Singapore photos and also do up my sis' wedding invite card. Time is running out... For me at least.

No comments: