Anyway, i'm back to my everyday life. Elvis has to work late nights again, and probably the weekend too. I think it's time to go back to my knitting, tv, DH season 3 and korean soap. Fortunately, it's getting more exciting now after the lead actor "came back from the dead".
Ok ok, truth is i wanna complain a bit... Actually, when Janis was here, i was supposed to show a "guest" from the Philippines around Shanghai. Janis & i discussed about it...and decided it was probably a tad uncomfortable with a stranger around. We also had to arrange our schedules with Janis' colleagues etc. So, i guess we gladly forgot about her after a while. Then 1 fine day, the Filipina's bf MSN Elvis that the gf is very bored at home. Janis was due to go back 2 days later, and i had to do some real cleaning & prep before our party... So, i SMS that Filipina that i'll meet her AFTER Xmas. She replied that it was great! I know she might have problems getting around without speaking the language, so I suggested to her that she could always take a cab to the many shopping centres along Huai Hai Road. There, she would have no problems getting around, food etc. Was that sweet of me or what??? I'm certain she could survive out there when there's so many angmohs on the streets of Shanghai - shopping, bargaining, eating... She's an Asian, so what's the problem!
Anyway, when i SMS her on Xmas to meet up on 26 Dec 12pm, she said she'll let me know the next day!!! I waited at home for her reply till 11am...then SMS her again to ask if we're coming out or not??!! She finally replied at 2pm that she cant make it!!!WAHLAO!!! The more i think about it, the more pissed i am! I feel she's playing "hard to get" coz i kinda played her out the previous week. (Note: Initially, she did not have a contactable mobile number. And she could have gotten my number from another friend. So what is she mad at now?!) Anyway, i've made up my mind NOT to meet her at all! Period. Am i sweet or what???














No comments:
Post a Comment