Every day, i will open this bin and search for something, anything! I'm soo thankful i live just opposite this HUGE supermart, so every time i go there, i will definitely buy something, anything - Lays potato chips, Pocky (a wide selection here), seaweed (weird it's so expensive here), Meiji chocolates, Kjeldsens cookies.............
My bin is never half empty or half full. Kekee...

Other things i will always stock up in my fridge are Coke, chocolate milk, Stephanie Sun's 500ml green tea/2L red tea & my favourite 2L grape drink. I recently discovered that there is a nice green tea here (hate all the NO sugar ones)! It's KIRIN Low Sugar Green Tea...tastes a little like our local Pokka green tea! But still cant beat that -it's the BEST! There's so much plastics i try to be a bit more environmental-friendly & sort my rubbish. I will leave the plastic bottles next to the (real) rubbish bin for the cleaners to "collect". Yes, the people here LOVE to collect plastic bottles on the streets. And the way they do it: walk by a rubbish bin, stick a mirror in & take a plastic bottle out! Wow! Amazing!
Actually, i'm not that a junk food person. Now, i've learnt to cook some things too! So these r the other things i will buy too - luncheon meat, hotdog, Nissin/ChuQianYiDing noodles, Campbell's soup, Heinz baked beans, Del Monte corn, CocoPops, spaghetti + canned sauce, potatoes (for my yummy rosti), eggs, dumplings (sui jiao) & dumplings (tang yuan)... I dont touch live/uncooked things, but coz of our love for PRAWNS! I will buy & peel them with a tweaked face...ohh so gross! Bravo! I can cook yummy prawns pasta! Even Elvis praised my cooking! Heehee... And that's my gift to him.
See? Told u i'm a good wife! =D














1 comment:
I like your junk bin! And what a clever way of storing it! My pantry is very full, since I moved my micro there, maybe I shall get a bin of my own...
Post a Comment