our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Thursday, March 29, 2007

happy meal

I had a Happy Meal for lunch today! The toy that came with it was really pretty! It's a Hello Kitty "digital camera"! Haha!
Here's how it looks...

Flip the Hello Kitty cover to reveal a jewel-like lens! Dazzle! Snap snap to the many Hello Kittys - chinese, french (bread & bicycle??), american (statue of liberty), dutch (flowers?? holland??), african (drums), japanese (sakura), spanish and mexican!

But i'm a little disappointed to find out that this is the LAST of the Hello Kitty toys! O no...sob sob...

Check out the PDA, DVD9, and MP4 Hello Kittys! Even though they dont work, it's just so cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh MY X_X i can't believe that you have HK toys in your happy meals over there :(, in the US and Mexico we have some disney toys that I don't like very much X_X

You're so lucky, I remember when they had Pucca toys :(