our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

who blocked the proxy

I've been using the new-found proxy at pkblogs.com happily for the past few days...BUT all good things DO come to an end... It's not working for me anymore!!! I tried all other proxies i have under my bookmarks, and they didnt work either. =(

Luckily, i found this other working proxy - which i'm not going to say what - in case they block it again.

Every day is like a challenge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh X_X I have the same problem, when I'm blogin from Tijuana , I used many proxy's but they change very often, My hubby just got us a new dedicated server and he's gonna put our own proxy, because it's really hard to find a stable one, I'll let you know when he set's it up ^_^