I can imagine with a shoulder-length hairstyle like that, i would need to blow my hair tame everytime before going out. What a CHORE it would really be!!!
When i was younger in my 20s, i liked to experiment with my hair every few months. The longest life span for a hairstyle was about 3 months. And all my friends commented that everything looks good on me - short, mid or long! Heehee... Many people, including Elvis, liked me in super short hair. But i always feel i look like my mom...esp when i'm at home without any styling. ;p
Now, i'm just boring Jo. I've have this permed hair for a while now... Although getting bangs did make it look somewhat different - younger - it's essentially still the same long permed "womanly or girlish" hair - really depends on how u look at it (on me). On bad hair days, i just wear a cap and i'm off! Fuss-free!Hmm...maybe i should wait for my curls (near my ears) to grow out, then chop it off. I thought that this looks good though styling is still much needed. Wise move???














No comments:
Post a Comment