our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

last week

I've been busy lately coz my sis and her boyfriend were here on holiday. They had gone on a JiangNan (south of the Yangtze River) tour package - Nanjing, Hangzhou and Suzhou - before extending their last stop in Shanghai. They totally enjoyed JiangNan! I guess it was like a mini history lesson. I remembered that i also enjoyed the stories or legends that the tourguide told during my Hangzhou & Suzhou trip last year. We went to LongJing tea plantation, silk factory etc...amongst other sights such as the beautiful West Lake (XiHu) and watertowns. But little did i expect them to arrive in my house with 3 big luggages! LOL!

On Saturday, we also saw Eason Chan - the Hong Kong singer - in a shopping mall in XuJiaHui! Couldnt believe my eyes as he walked pass! ;p

During the week, Elvis also got his new PSP toy. Here's a happy Elvis playing it as soon as he got home! ;)

No comments: