So, i put in more effort in these 2 swaps - not that i didnt in my other swaps. I really hope that they'll like what i've put together for them. Probably they wouldnt expect China to have these cool stuffs! ;p
This is for Marceline, Scotland

And this is for Malin, Sweden

I've requested for them to mail mine to Singapore since i'll be away for a while... I cant wait to get home sooner for the packages! ;)
Also decided to go ahead with my final August swap with Lyz, USA. Here's what she requested for + some little surprises (since it's really gonna be my last)! I'll mail it out before i leave. ;)

UPDATE:
All my 3 swap partners (including Little Swap from Italy) loved everything I've put together for them! Of course, lah! Who wouldnt, right? Heehee... ;p
UPDATE (finally on 7 Aug):
Here's some of the lovely stuff i received from Marceline & Malin! Both are equally wonderful! I'm also thankful to Malin for buying my baby's 1st gift - cute bibs from H&M!
And being the scatterbrain that i am, i had forgotten which of these 2 packages these cute stuff (below) belong to. Oops! I had also misplaced the cute pink Barbapapa cellphone strap & gift cards which Malin sent me at the time of shooting this photo. Found them since...n the strap is on my cellphone now! Heehee... I also suspect that I got some of the items mixed up (from the 2 packages)...eg the pink Hello Kitty letter-memo pad. O ya, Marceline also sent me a box of delicious shortcakes cookies! ;p
UPDATE (finally on 20 Aug):
I just received the LAST of my swap package from Lyz in the US! Here's some of the lovely stuff! I really love the Cram Cream patent bag...and those craft/cook books are so neat!
And this marks the HAPPY ENDING of all my swaps in 2007, Shanghai.














1 comment:
Wow!! Good Stuff!! THe cow bag is so cute!! :op I hope my swap with Malin is as good. :op
I will be online for these few weeks. Back to my old place of work. See you soon. :op
Post a Comment