our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

baby names

Elvis & i havent decided on a name for our little one...becoz we cant agreed with each other - yet. I wanted names starting with either C (to match his surname Chau) or E (to match Elvis')...

Elvis only voted for Cyan Chau... which seems rather weird to me coz like CMYK and it literally means ~ light blue-green (???!!!). Hmm... And I wanted:
Ethan ~ strong, firm
Caleb ~ faithful, bold

Cant think of any other names for now...and i'm just hoping Elvis will relent and agree on Ethan! Our little one sure looks like an Ethan to me! Haha! ;)

2 comments:

KIKILALA said...

I like Ethan!! AKA Ethan Hawke!! HOT!!

Sharon said...

Pls Pls dun name Ethan. There are just too many Ethans. It's a very common name.