our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Thursday, January 31, 2008

a tight squeeze

Some friends have commented that i look slim again. But i actually still have a 4-month tummy, ALL my bottoms dont fit, most of my tops look awful (coz of the tummy)... Every time i wanna wear something, i'm "surprised" i cannot even squeeze into it!!! So, i'm still wearing my maternity clothes most of the time. I wonder how long do other mothers lose all the excess bulk??? :(

The only pair of jeans that fit just nice now is a pair of "YOYO! jeans" that i didnt even have to unbutton at all coz it'll just go up & down my hips - with a few more inches of extras. I hardly wear it, but guess it'll be my new "favourite jeans" from now. All others that used to sit on my hips are now too tight to even button up!!!

I gained about 11-12kg during my pregnancy, but only 5kg came out together with baby Joel.

I figured the only weight i lost is the fats (water) on my face... Hmm...

No comments: