I remembered the first & last time i tried 大闸蟹 at Fomo, i really didnt like it...and i wonder why some people say 大闸蟹 is the best thing/food on earth!!?? I think normal Spore crabs is much better. When i go to Fomo for 小龙虾 "xiong long xia" (literally translated to 'mini lobster' but it actually looks/tastes more like crayfish), i dont even want to try the gross-looking crabs again! BUT this time, it's really very yummy and very very fresh!
This is "good quality stuff" and we each paid for 2 crabs - ¥70/set (1 male & 1 female). If you eat at Crystal Jade, it's ¥200 for the female, ¥98 for the male (!!!).
I also think that maybe Fomo wasnt as good for their hairy crabs compared to their "xiong long xia". The thought "xiong long xia" always makes me drool... Keke... ;p














No comments:
Post a Comment