The cable TV people came to install some cable TV of sorts on Monday...and i had problems trying to play Joel's DVD yesterday (felt so stupid that i had to use the old TV remote to fix that). Anyway, after playing Joel his DVD again today, i cant seem to get any of the TV channels to work...so NO TV for me tonight - and that meant no Channel Young at 9pm!!! (I was really quite mad!) These are the times i really hate the CHINESE remote control, the CHINESE selections and the CHINESE manual...(let me also add) the chinese menu, the chinese washing labels, the chinese signages... Arrghhh...

So i decided to watch
Smart People...and
i really liked it! It stars Dennis Quaid, Ellen Page (of
Juno which i also wrote about
below) and
SARAH JESSICA PARKER!
It's light-hearted and sets a pleasant mood even though i'm watching it alone. I like its ending too - coz i love happy endings. I dont like those that keeps me wondering and totally hate those that makes me sob. The music is also very good - kinda like
Juno's.
No comments:
Post a Comment