our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Saturday, May 2, 2009

short tour 1

Catherine & Ricky has left for the airport...

I'm not sure if they enjoyed themselves. I'm not sure if they saw enough. I'm not sure if they shopped enough... (I doubt so)

Today, we went separate ways after dimsum brunch becoz they wanted to explore on their own. I had booked them a nice dinner at Shintori at the end of the day. But maybe becoz it was raining, they decided to skip the dinner and came back around evening. (They left their luggage in our house) Fortunately, we also came home 10 mins before them! We went shopping in Sogo/JiuGuang and came home with good stuffs! ;)

Ricky said he cannot tahan shopping with his wife Catherine. They walked non-stop. Then Elvis said, "You shop with me will be worse!" Hahahaha... (Poor Joel)

No comments: