Elvis is out playing soccer (again), so Joel & i are at home. We'll probably go out for dinner later.
Today, Joel played hide-&-seek with me for the first time! I dont know who taught him that...
I was using the Mac (as usual) and i suddenly realized Joel was all quiet. Usually when he does that, i'll catch him eating one of his puzzles from the books. (But since he was outside of his play yard, he couldnt be eating them)
I quickly walked out of the room and called out, "JOEL, WHERE ARE YOU?" Our house is small, but when you're panicky, it seems like a good place to play hide-&-seek! I couldnt find him anywhere! The balcony doors were open...and he wasnt outside either. I panicked. I wanted to call Elvis. Suddenly, i heard some noises from our bedroom... And there he was - hiding behind the curtains and laughing! He thinks it's funny that i called for him and looked everywhere.
I'm amused! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














6 comments:
i bet joel was more amused looking at you searching for him than you!
so cute!
u r so blessed with such a cute, smart and adorable baby
hahahahaha..so cute hor...kids can make us adults look silly n laugh at us hor..
hi all,
yes, i never felt happier when i saw him! ;)
Wow!! That is cute!! ANd he laugh when he knows you panicked. Haha!!
seriously please lock your balcony doors.. U scare me..
Post a Comment