Wow~ Wow~
Joel kept saying Wow~ at his play class when the teacher blew bubbles. When he did that, his mouth curled into a tiny pout! Cuteness~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is our life - little joel - little emma - mommy jo - daddy elvis and.my.life.shopping.fashion.arts.food.holidays.shanghai
http://swapmuse.blogspot.com/
: a cultural exchange blog
get things you've always wanted from another country
5 comments:
hehe...so ke ai...bao has been saying wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
one ends with a wide open mouth, and the other with a small mouth. :p
AaaahhH!!! I want to see the photo! Did you take one? Must be so cute! Is he still as chubby? Miss him!
aiyoh..so cute leh...naked somemore..haha...wat did u use to generate the bubbles? and do u use a child safe kind of solution to make the bubbles?
I bought the bubbles gun from Spore. I think from Kids Palace, not ex. And i bought a HUGE bottle of bubbles refill recently here at Toys R Us. ¥80/S$16. Not sure if it's 100% safe though. The ones sold at Gymboree are safe for kids but very ex.
Post a Comment