www.michaeljackson.com
Dozens of memories updated by the minutes/seconds - all around the world! This message (below) particularly touched me. I'm not a huge fan of MJ but it was his music that my sisters & i grew up with. He is a legend and will be remembered in the hearts of those who love him.
July 3rd 1:20PM
Mildred
The Moe Town ride
Hi everyone I remember when I had the pleasure of meeting Mr.Jackson it was back in 83 or 84 he came to Detroit Michigan and they were doing a special tour and he came to hitsville in Michigan my daughter was going on 8 months and we were close to the float he was on and he seen us and ask him body guard to come and ask me could he hold my baby girl I let him and he held her until his float passed threw everyone and made sure I got her back he took my hand looked me in the eye's smiled and say thank you that what I remember about Michael and that will always stay with me for ever and his music will always live by the way my daughter is now 26 years old and never knew she was held by the king of pop.
I just saw a funny one too! Here's it...
July 3rd 1:36PM
jemma wright
hello
sorry you die but you are my faruiote singer and i miss you music but it would happen in the end wouldn't it sorry goodbye miss you
Also on Facebook
R.I.P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment