
At lunch. Joel pretending to feed himself...


At Gymboree...


It started to rain in the afternoon on Sat, all the way till Mon morning. The thunderstorm warning signal was between yellow and orange.
Thunderstorm & Wind Warning Signals:
1 - blue
2 - yellow
3 - orange
4 - red














4 comments:
hmm, juz wanna say that ur joel dresses really nice (yes, I know u r the dresser ;p) but he's really "suai" (suai is handsome, rite??) ^^ and I notice the similarity of the hats, too. well< I wish he's older, about my age ;P haha
If he's your age, he'll be those fat hip-hop boys. And u wont even take a second look at him! Haha!
Other than my in-laws, you are the only one who said he's "suai". Haha! People mostly associate him with 'chubby & cute'. Keke... ;p
fat hip hop boys?? oh no!! haha
of course he is cute, chubby n adorable. but he is very suai,too. fashionable baby. look like he's going to be a shopaholic like his mummy n daddy, too :)
Thanks for all the compliments! Joel likes pretty girls like u too! ;)
Post a Comment