As the day draws nearer, i'm more excited, and i decided to pack "other people's stuffs" into my suitcase - least i forget anything. Only then did i realise it took up almost three-quarter of my 31-inch suitcase space! I can barely close it coz of the bulk! To make things worse, my OWN stuffs are not even in! Arrgh... I'm usually very helpful! But now, I'm starting to regret being so helpful. I've definitely got to handcarry my stuff & the tidbits i plan to pack. My guess is my luggage is already overweight (considering the rollerblades about >5kg), and i could get taxed esp when i'm NOT taking my national airline home! Will they be lenient and let me pass??? The WORSE senario is i have to unpack at the airport and remove some stuff (to i duno where)!

Actually, i'm not angry about the things already in the suitcase (since there's nothing much i can do about it anyway). What pisses me off is that people are still asking me to help them buy stuff (despite my new MSN name as "Miss Overpacked!"). Miss Fussy wanted cheap rabbit fur coat which i heard the price was also rather cheap back home (S$20+!!! So why didnt she just buy it?!). Miss Perfect wanted to buy expensive cheongsams just by giving me vital stats (but aint one need to try it on? Besides, we're talking about a few hundred dollars! What about the design?!). Little Miss Tiny wanted me to bring in pirated DVDs which she can also get dirt cheap in our neighbouring country.
Shanghai is more than GREAT! Please come visit yourself!
BUT, really no offence meant - if u know u are the Lil' Miss Guilty! Kekee... ;)














2 comments:
Hi!
I stumbled upon your blog. I am also a sagittarius (!) and also have a random blog which I am addicted to but have no idea if anyone actually reads it. It's kinda liberating though because you can write whatever you want.
I used to like shopping...but I like travelling too much and the two dont really go hand in hand unless you have an export business.
Good luck in Shanghai!
hi there! thanks for leaving a note. perhaps i'll stumble upon your blog one fine day too! ;)
Post a Comment