(We already have the "necessary" rice cooker, sandwich maker and kettle on the countertop which we dont use everyday.)
Yesterday, Elvis asked me to go learn something - cooking/baking - coz we were watching the Korean serial 'My Lovely SamSoon' who's a pastry chef: patissier (the place: patisserie). [* I got the correct word/spelling from the dictionary, so thought i'll put it down here] Hmm...so should it be a microwave oven OR a normal oven? He said we could buy a small table and put in a corner of the kitchen (for the oven). It meant we have to move it together when we move houses...arrgh... Not exactly what i have in mind coz we already have so much clothes & stuff to move!
Q: Will i really cook?
Q: Will Elvis come home to eat at all?
Q: Will we stay home & cook on weekends?
Q: Will it be more work to clean the oven?
Q: Do i need to reheat food more? OR will i bake cookies at all?
Q: Will he really eat my cookies, muffins, cakes? I'm the one with the sweet tooth...not him!
I think with or w/o the microwave/oven, we'll also eat out all the time. Besides, we dont have to wait in line at our fav soup place too even though there's at least 20 on the wait list. So why the trouble for a table + an oven now???
Talking about being VIPs, i'm thinking about my wallet... In the past (in Spore), i have more than half a dozen credit cards in my wallet from almost every bank. Now, it's more than half a dozen shopping/dining/cinema VIP cards & 1 (Spore) credit card in my wallet - for emergencies. It's so amusing seeing them in my wallet! People whip out credit cards, i whip out VIP cards! Kekee... And my latest one is from McDonalds!O MY GOD! What has become of me???!!!
Am i a real housewife now? Ahhh...........














1 comment:
I also bought a rice cooker & pizza toaster but both also use less than 5 times in 2 years. The Microwave at least not that bad cos I often finish 50% of my food so I will heat up the balance few hours later. Like our Grandma - 1 packet eat for 3 meals. Ha ha. Actually to heat up food, u can also use the rice cooker and do it the traditional way by pouring some water and then put a bowl upside down and put a plate on top and the food. That's what I do when i don't have the microwave.
Post a Comment