our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

100 things about me

1. I was born in Singapore and lived there until i relocated to Shanghai.
2. I am a Sagittarius, and born in the Chinese Zodiac year of the Ox.
3. I worked as a graphic designer for 9 years.
4. I've never set any ambition since young coz i know they are all lies.
5. I always knew Jesus wasnt born on Christmas Day.
6. I am very addicted to shopping, and dont plan to find a cure.
7. I have a sweet tooth, and i love all junk food.
8. I used to throw food out of the window from the 17th floor.
9. I used to take 2 hours to finish a meal. Now, i take 10 mins.
10. I eat a lot more variety of food now than when i was young.
11. I like to eat fish soup and rice, thinking that it's less fattening.
12. I love all sorts of fried rice.
13. I like to read my blog over & over again.
14. I cant sing, though i havent really tried.
15. I like to look at photographs.
16. I hate any food that's chewy, except gum.
17. I used to be good at studying, but i dont know what went wrong.
18. I have a small moustache.
19. I am good at meeting deadlines.
20. I wish i was 5cm taller.
21. I have never been athletic, but i tried wakeboarding.
22. I hate going to the dentist.
23. I dont have a favourite colour, but i almost always choose black.
24. I love to watch TV.
25. I never believed in best friends. But Elvis is my best friend.
26. I love McDonalds for Filet-O-Fish.
27. My bag was slashed twice, in Singapore and Thailand.
28. I love Helvetica, and left justify.
29. I can cross my eyes well.
30. My figure is like a boy's, and i hate it.
31. I hate cheesecake.
32. I dont think i have the courage to drive, but a BMW wouldnt kill.
33. I have very bad memory, well, selectively.
34. I sometimes think that i'm quite pretty.
35. I sometimes think that Elvis is very handsome.
36. I've learnt to swim, but i cant now coz i am shy. But i can float.
37. I am very shy, but no one believes me.
38. I like the smell of coffee, but i dont drink it.
39. If I have to drink plain water, it has to be cold.
40. Many people think that i look unfriendly.
41. I put on weight easily.
42. I adore any cute stuff.
43. I listened to a lot of music when i was young, but not anymore.
44. I suspect i refuse to grow up.
45. My dream holiday is anywhere that i can shop.
46. I wish i can buy anything without looking at the price tag.
47. I would like to live in Bangkok.
48. I love putting on blusher.
49. I will make time out to meet up with friends.
50. I love wearing jeans even though i dont have a nice butt.
51. I dont understand why i am always broke.
52. I dont wear any perfume.
53. I like to sleep late, and wake up quite early.
54. I get annoyed easily especially with people that i dont like.
55. I wish i was more sociable.
56. I need to sleep with a blanket or two.
57. I always dont know what to surf the net for.
58. I am not adventurous, and i hate to try new things.
59. I used to feel nauseous if i have to stay indoors the whole day.
60. I am afraid of dogs, but i love my dog.
61. I am good at work, and make a lot of money for my bosses.
62. I am quite afraid of the sea coz of its colour.
63. I hate ugly children.
64. I used to like crafts, but i hate it now.
65. I hate almost all my names, especially my Chinese name.
66. I sometimes think that i am quite lucky.
67. I enjoy writing. I thought of being a writer when i was 17.
68. I wore braces when i was 15, and it has caused me lots of problems.
69. I used to draw well, but i dont think i can anymore.
70. I watched cartoons till i was in my teens - with my younger sis.
71. I wish i was more patient with my parents.
72. I am a bad daughter-in-law coz i hate to answer questions.
73. I think i am quite independent.
74. I have terrible sense of direction, but i managed Barcelona alone.
75. I love Japanese food and pasta.
76. I talk more now with strangers, and i enjoy it.
77. I need to eat at least a meal of rice every day.
78. I feel very grown-up when i'm alone on a plane.
79. I have been bumming since last year July, but i quite like it.
80. I wish my husband could work 9am to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays.
81. Elvis says i'm short-tempered.
82. I get very upset when any of my clothes are damaged.
83. I have more than 100 pairs of shoes.
84. I think i have more than 1000 clothes, and i think the only way to get rid of them without any heartache is to die.
85. I am quite untidy, but no one can tell.
86. I spoke good english until i was 20.
87. I failed my chinese oral coz the passage was about a man, and i couldnt even read his name.
88. I dont dare to touch raw meat, especially fish.
89. I like to spot spelling and grammar mistakes.
90. I only knew about blogging last year.
91. I am very happy when i manage to buy nice & cheap things.
92. I have lots of clothes, but i always wear the same. I dont know why.
93. I like making lists, especially for the supermarket.
94. I take only 5 mins to wear my makeup.
95. My only assets are some diamonds, gold, a Rolex from my father when i was 18, a Miu Miu, LV, Coach and some expensive tees.
96. I have natural slightly curly hair, and dark brown eyes.
97. I was vain until i was 28. Now, i'm just normal.
98. I love heels, but i always wear flats.
99. I am mildly phobic of heights.
100. I am glad when people tell me they enjoyed reading my blog.

Phew! I finally finished making this list...but now, i wish i had set 900 more! Haha!

7 comments:

KIKILALA said...

100 things about yourself!! So fun!! I must go think if I can write 10 things about myself... I'm so forgetful these days... :op

Jo said...

It took me yday night + this morning to finish this! Before u know it, it's 100 already! ;)

Thanks sooo much for reading!

ABC said...

900!!! are u crazy !!!! haha, is fun, im happy n very enjoy to read it, now, i know u more n more....already jia.. yu...

Anonymous said...

Guess pt 6 and 51 should be very much linked : )

I doubt I can even state 10 things... but its cool!

Stay cheerful always yeah!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog....though i may not have much time on the net.(but 2day i ve!) i muz say you noe yourself very much! and some are juz so funny:-)continue to be the unique YOU!

KIKILALA said...

Hey I am beginning to write the list for myself too. Dun think I can reach 100 though. Publish when I complete... HAHA!! I pinch some ideas from here ok?? Ja

KIKILALA said...

Hey go read my list at http://alivenotdead.com/1025/spacelist_type_blog.html