Here's what Jean from Middlesbrough UK gave me...

1 : the pizza packaging (reversed) that it came in...how environmental-friendly & creative!
2 : chocolate bars, hot choc mix, shepherd's pie mix & a GOLD COIN! keching, keching...
3 : Marks & Spencer bath smoothie & lip shimmer
4 : NeuLook tshirt & victorian necklace
5 : photos, postcard, handmade card & fan-booklet for writing down birthdays (she's a genius with her hands!)
6 : Paperchase frog memo/photo clip, cat zipper/charm, pins, bookmark & magnet set
I love everything especially the magnets! It really made my day! Haha...
And here's what i gave her...

1 : Hello Kitty tote (for her daughter Olivia) & plastic Anpan Man toy
2 : Miffy & Minnie Mouse stationery
3 : Chinese Zodiac cross-stitch keychain set
4 : Nicknacks for the kitchen: "magic suction" cup lid, set of hand stirrer (hi5 & low5) & musical note tea infuser
5 : Paul Frank bedroom slippers
6 : Glico chocolates (in 3 flavours), Poky, Oreo wafers, sweets, LongJing tea & flower tea
I also wanna write about what i went through to get my parcel! I made 3 trips!Trip #1 - to mail my swap to Katy in the US
Trip #2 - found the collection slip in my mailbox, and headed there again...only to realise i need my passport to claim the parcel (damn it!)
Trip #3 - finally got my parcel! Haha...














1 comment:
That is super cool!! I can't wait for for first parcel to arrive!!
Post a Comment