All my friends who came to visit were surprised at how modern and wonderful Shanghai is! Haha... BUT many things that i didnt think Singapore have (and Shanghai has), they will tell me "Now Singapore also have!" Haha... I think I've become a swa-ku in Singapore! So, i cant wait to rediscover Singapore - the new Vivocity, the new Gap store, XingWang teahouse etc... ;p
I also discovered many new stuff by blogging and looking at other people's site (esp from GYS). I chance upon this super cute brand called Cram Cream from Japan. AND...upon looking at more sites, i realised that i also have a Cram Cream mini tray & deco tape lying in my house! Haha... I dont know how "branded" it is, but i bought it coz it was really cute! I saw many many nice designs for the trays, but didnt know what i could use them for, so i bought only one. I saw from a site that a gal had a stack of it on her cupboard! Haha...Check it out! You can buy them at:
http://juiceplanning.com/
http://reprodepot.com/cramcream.html
http://www.colorfulcute.com/house.htm
http://uncommonindustries.com/shop.php
http://secure.giantrobot.com/search_results.php?keywords=cram+cream
https://shop.glitterworkshop.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78&zenid=lb6odrgj1j197cd7o933mcpdv1














No comments:
Post a Comment