
This week i went out a few times, but always didnt buy much - mostly just little things for my swaps. I was really practising my self-control! Haha! I had spent the bulk of my money at the supermarket buying snacks and Brands chicken essence. I had mentioned earlier that i was trying to save for a gift. So...today, i decided that perhaps i should buy some DVDs to while time! Staying at home kinda can help me save money! Haha! And here's my stash - 2 Korean, 2 Taiwanese (which i'm not too keen in, but i was sold by the aunty who said it was "really good") and 1 Hong Kong drama (which i knew my sis wanted to rent, so i assumed it was good too). These should last me for a while...

The places i went to today had more interesting shops (rather than just souvenirs & knick knacks), and once again, i practised self-control. I only bought 3 items for myself - a cute mickey bag which had a vintage feel to it (i'm not a Mickey fan, but it just caught my eye at that time), a pretty yellow top, and a pretty empire cut dress! I dont wear much dresses, but i really luuurrrvvveee the print & fabric! Velvet Baroque!
1 comment:
Er Mo Zai Shen Bian is really nice. Haha maybe by now you'd have watched it already. I like Ah Meng!
Post a Comment