our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i ♥ my packages

I've got my 2 coming swaps ready to mail...but my parcel from Katy (February swap) hasnt arrive yet... ={

MARCH: Caro from France who is a young 21-year old gal with unique taste! She does illustration, and she has a beautiful blog. I completed this parcel immediately after i came back from Singapore. It's in the post by now... Cant wait to receive mine too!


APRIL: Phyllis from California who has 2 lovely daughters. So, i've been a lil' generous with her parcel. I believe she likes chinese stuff too!

(oops...just realised i forgot the CD she wanted. Will go get it soon!)

My next swap wont be up till JULY, with the amazing Malin from Sweden! I'm REALLY looking forward to that! I believe hers is my BEST package ever. She should like just about everything i like, so it's really easy to shop for her! I'm sure u'll go 'wow' when u see hers! Kekee... And also, just in case i call it quits after July. I've learnt sooo much from her blog! She sure ROCKS! ;p

And i'm just about to munch on the shortcake chocolate from Jean - my 1st swap partner in January from the UK. Yum Yum! ;)

P.S. I just ♥ all my packages, and hope that i can get nice things in return too - yes, just like karma! Keeping my fingers really crossed! Haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds great!! I love it when I receive packages in the mail too,

I only have 1 question, The pictures look very blurry on my pc and i can't see them well. you posted them that way or is just my pc ??

weird
have a great day!

Anonymous said...

They have to be blur (now) until my swap partners receive the packages. IF they see my blog, there wont be any surprise when they get it in the mail. So, this is like a preview. ;p

I will upload the clear pictures the minute they tells me they've received it! ;)

Anonymous said...

ohh, that's a really neat idea ^_^, those look great lol