...this is the day
That the Lord has made (that the Lord has made)
We will rejoice (we will rejoice)
And be glad in it (and be glad in it)
For this is the day that the Lord has made
We will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day, This is the day
That the Lord has made!
Did you know that the bible has a special verse for everyone's birthday? Check yours out now!
http://www.birthverse.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
Hi, my is
John 10:30 NIV
I and the Father are one.”
What it mean hah? can u tell me =)
elin ong
Jesus The Good Shepherd =)
I will check it out, thanks for the link ;)
-shakty-
i checked mine. =)
it's,
Romans 12:3 NIV
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.
muahahaha. is God saying something to me? =)
Post a Comment