our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

now i know

My friend Stella & I have been so envious of other peoples' blogs coz theirs always seem so interesting and "clever" with the use of hyperlink/HTML and what-have-you... I even wondered where a young lass in her teens learnt that from??!!

Ahh ha...I just realised I can do it too! How's this? http://www.friendster.com/3627234

We are so silly! The only reason why we cant do it is becoz we're using Machintosh! Since I'm using a PC now, i'll make full use of it editing my blog!

WAH! Can change colour somemore! LOL!

5 comments:

KIKILALA said...

SO THAT'S THE PROBLEM EH?? MAC EH?? :o(

Jo said...

Yes!!! We really duno what we've been missing out!!! LOL! ;p

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo! Thanks for linking me. A swap would be wonderful. Have you joined http://www.swap-bot.com? It is wonderful- sort of like an Ebay for the swapping community complete with feedback and everything. I highly recommend it!

Ghanima Uriza said...

I'm new around here... how do you change the color of the letters??

ABC said...

u manage your blog well : ) very nice n a lot of thing to see n link