our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Friday, April 20, 2007

boring boring

Somehow Dime A Million has become like a blog update of my daily life - like a diary. I have also lost the touch for writing funny stuffs like what i did at the very beginning - about my horrrrrible knitting, weird things that happen around here in CHINA!!!, things so unSingaporean and seemingly shocking or even rude to us. Sometimes, it's also a complain blog when i need to vent my anger, especially since there's 101 "unavoidable" irritating things - the traffic, motorists, cab drivers, people, menus, service, construction...

Sometimes, i wonder if my friends are still reading...hmm...but the occasional comments makes my day. ;p

Elvis, u are still reading before u come home every night, right???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,

I finally found the time to read your blog... Interesting!! Glad I got to know you more today... Take care and catch up when you get back.

Cheers,
Joanna.