our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

train of thought

I just saw this on a friend's blog...
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

I'm grateful i've met the one i was meant to meet.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

you saw christopher lee ,thats cool although i dont like him.as much as i hate to say this, he actually looks quite good. Haha. and you're leaving to HK! I might be going there in June so when you're back let me know of places i can go to cause my mum and i are going on free and easy. Thanks! And have a great time at HK :D

Anonymous said...

wohh, its very meaningful n i beliave , nothing is always going wrong or bad luck.

hee heh cos not bad luck where come good luck
emmmhh it mean my next will be ' yi ge hao ren' loh ha ha

* yi ge hao ren = 一个好人


elin