Elvis has a blog which he hardly ever update. A while ago, i was so bored i decided to click on his and see if there's anything...(eg photos of girlfriends).
To my surprise (!!!), he wrote quite a few entries - from the last time i saw it a few months ago. Hai...but it's always in Chinese that i duno how to read... Even if he writes about knowing any new chicks, i wouldnt know too... =(
I tried reading from the top about his New York "hiccup"...and it took me a loooong time. I continued reading the Sept entry about Beijing...and finally gave up after a few sentences. Arrgh... I will continue next time.
He's coming back to Singapore on Mon night, but leaving on Wed to attend a wedding in Bali. So techinically, it's only ONE day. Then it's another few more days before going back to Shanghai. Hai...














No comments:
Post a Comment