our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Saturday, October 20, 2007

wooo

Just when i thought i was through with cloth diapers/covers, i saw these... WOW! What pretty colours!

Hmm...i was just looking at Noah's Mummy blog (under 'Tried & Tested'), and i saw this link to maternity/nursing clothes. I havent bought "real maternity clothes" other than a few under the Topshop Maternity range. I just made do with my bigger/free-sized clothes, or by buying bigger sizes when i cannot resist shopping. Actually, this (local) website's stuff dont come cheap either...but i have to say that the nursing tops are really ingenious! Design/style-wise...err i might not wear them after i stop nursing and/or get rid of the extra pounds (namely the fat butt). So maybe i shouldnt waste any money on nursing tops - esp at a "crucial time" like this when we've spent sooo much $ already on all the baby prep stuff. ;p

Actually, i also think that i might not breastfeed in public too. When in Shanghai, travelling is usually by taxi, and since our house is conveniently located in town, i think it's ok to just pop home whenever "the need" arise! I'll probably just settle the leakage with breast pads! Haha! I also cannot imagine pumping milk in the filthy & smelly toilets! I think it's difficult to find nursing rooms in Shanghai - even in nice nice departmental stores/malls. For this reason, i've also given up the idea of buying this really good thermal bag that works like a fridge! (For mummies who pump breastmilk outdoors, click on it). Hmm...at the most, we'll just go out for a while. ;)

I hope our new life with baby will be fun & colourful - like a rainbow! Must try to visualize harder.

P.S. O ya, i'll tag Noah's Mummy's wonderful Singapore Nursing Rooms List here. Her blog is sooo informative that i always forget "what is where". Just realised that Noah has a camo bean sprout pillow too...and i'm glad to read that IT WORKS! Haha!

No comments: