our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

i'm so fat and warm

The weather in Singapore lately has been terrible! It's extremely HOT HOT HOT! In fact, it's been unbearable since 2 weeks ago.

To make things worse, sitting all day at home in front of the computer makes my fat butt and thighs perspire like crazy! I keep wondering if everyone else is feeling as warm as me...or am i really that FAT...or my tummy is too huge it's weighing on my thighs (no space to breathe)??? When i'm outdoors, i can feel my perspiration roll down my back!

I'm going nuts soon in this heat! ={

P.S. Elvis said the weather in Shanghai has started to turn cold. A light jacket is needed. Wish i was there with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that the muffin boxes are bought in the US, at Target I think. I have a friend in Italy who gets them for me, from a friend of hers in USA. One should think that cute things like that could be bought in Asia, especially since they are perfect for packing friut and such for bentos.