our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Saturday, November 17, 2007

our 33 weeks baby

I'm feeling a little depressed now. Coz there was some "spotting"/slight bleeding on Thursday, and i went to see the gynae on Friday. Went through a CTG (to check baby's heartbeat and my contractions/baby's movement) ...and am under orders to rest in bed for 2 days. Will review us on Monday.

Gynae Tham forgot to take a photo of baby again, but he looks pretty much like this (right) when i saw him yesterday. He's also put on more weight now at 2kg at 33 weeks. As for me, I didnt put on any weight, but even the doc said, "You looked fatter, but dont worry, you are still not fat." Is that a compliment??? Haha...

Now, I'm quite worried about our baby. Hope that he'll come out at full term strong, healthy and handsome - just like Daddy! ;)

Ok, i've got to go back to bed... ;p

3 comments:

astrid said...

Hi Jo,
Have a good rest... I'm sure you'll make it thru! Hi-5 from Noah to baby Joel!

Sharon said...

dun worry too much. it will be fine. I was given 4 days bed rest. i was also worried that it will be premature at that time.

Anonymous said...

hey jo,
astrid and sharon are right. get plenty of rest. asha's doc put her on bed rest for a whole month. we were also quite worried, but in the end it all turned out fine.
joji