our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

round 2

3.30pm
Just did my Round 2 of baby-washing.
Today, it's just mittens, booties, socks and bibs.

I dont know why it took me so long to wash them (by hand). And when i hang them to dry...it's only "a little bit"!!! So tiring...

Round 3 will be the receiving blankets, towels etc + maybe some of the 3-6 months clothings...err using the WASHING MACHINE! And I'll be done with it (i hope). Haha! ;)
6.30pm
Just finished hanging them to dry...really no more energy already.


P.S. Elvis helped my lug home 1 of those plastic drawers. I'm sooo happy! I can put all the baby items inside now! Just need to setup the cot/playpen when he's back again. And we're set! Yippie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh! the anticipation! last year this time I was doing exactly the same thing! washing baby stuff, excited yet fretting all at the same time!