our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Sunday, November 4, 2007

with God's blessings

I just spoke to Elvis again (yes, I'm like his morning wakeup call), and he was telling me how lovely the wedding yesterday was - the exchange of marriage vows by the cliff (wow), white tents (wow), the speeches (wow)... And he wished i was there too.

Everytime Elvis sees something beautiful, he wishes i was there with him - in London, New York and now Bali. But it's all NOT possible coz of the little one inside of me. I dont know if it's my "misfortune" (maybe 'mischance' sounds better in this instance) OR our blessing. I hope it's the latter.

I dont need to close my eyes to imagine the beautiful setting of the cliff with the cool breeze and lovely sunset. I can picture roaming the streets with Elvis amidst the cities' splendors...and the SHOPPING!!! Haha!

Hmm...in any case, with God's blessing, i'm sure we'll get to go there next time - as a FAMILY. ;)

No comments: