our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2nd attempt

Yesterday, we brought baby Joel to Orchard Road with Elvis' brother's family. When their baby cried the minute we stepped into Taka, I was thinking "Hmm...heng our baby Joel seems happy." Soon, both babies took turns to cry...but theirs still cried more lah. Keekee... ;p

We learnt from experience to bring along the baby sling...coz it's no joke carrying a "sack of rice" when baby Joel wants to be carried. I heard a few people said he looks cute (when I carried him kangaroo-style), and i felt so happy! Heehee... O ya, the pacifier (which we just used on him a few days ago) also came in handy. Haha! ;p

Soon, Elvis' mother called and we had to rush back for dinner. Hmm...and we only arrived in Taka at 5pm. It was only about an hour. Hai...not shiok. Plus imagine all the effort and preparation stuff (milk bottles, diaper etc etc)...


O ya, look at these lovely shoes Aunty Stella made for baby Joel. I was deciding between the socks (left) or shoes (right)...and Elvis thinks the socks matched better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just dropped by your blog and think that both you and baby are so cool...you're a stylish mum!

KIKILALA said...

Ooh... Does it still fall off?? I gotta make a better one soon. :op