our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Thursday, July 24, 2008

joel at play


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He´s so cute! I can´t believe how big he is!

Thanks you for the very kind compliments on my "art"! It´s so much fun to do, and swapping ATC cards is so much cheaper than the swaps I used to do (about $2 for an envelope full of cards compared to about $35-40 for one of my old packages - that´s a lot of sent cards!).

You´ve got some advanced baby toys in Shanghai - the babies here doesn´t even have much toys when they are so small, maybe something to chew on, and that´s all. I guess they catch up later - both of my sister´s children have got so many toys...

Jo said...

Can I swap stickers for your art???

Actually, my baby doesnt really know how to play with most of the toys yet. But I read the reviews that many Caucasian babies are very active and start playing with them when they're only 4/5 months! It makes me kinda worried...but yes, I guess they'll catch up later on. ;)