our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Thursday, July 24, 2008

swapster

Gimme Your Stuff

I've stopped swapping for almost a year now. It was actually quite fun while it lasted. Although, i received requests from people from all over after i'm back in Shanghai, i still didnt kick-start to swapping mode. Baby Joel keeps me busy with so many new motherly things. Haha!

Many of the "pioneer" swappers on GYS have also gone to do other swaps instead - ATCs, knitting, matchbox, Dotee dolls etc. Too bad, i'm not a "handywoman". But i like to read Malin's and Phyllis' blogs every now and then. I just got to know about Swap-Bot from Phyllis' blog...and this Dotee dolls blog! WOW! I think these angmohs are really creative and good with sewing, felting, knitting... I can do none of these. Knitting was a real nightmare for me, not to mention, an expensive "hobby". Haha! ;p

Yesterday, i got an email from Lara, a US girl living in Germany...and i think i'm up to do a swap - finally! So excited! Haha! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayyyy i'm so glad we are swapping. :)

it will be so much fun.

i already found you a junkfood tshirt.... ;)

Jo said...

Yes, I'm very excited too and really looking forward to our swap! ;)