
We bought 8 of these macaroons from Laduree at a corner of the Printemps store in Paris. Everything there was so pretty. I have never tried macaroons and just wanted to see what they taste like... At first, we had wanted to get them in the lovely gift box complete with soft tissue paper...but on 2nd thought, it would be cheaper to get them in the doggie bag. After all, we will throw away the box, right? Keke... ;p
Elvis ate half of it before i could take out my camera! (I was too shy to take a picture of the shop) Anyway, I thought that we could have a bite of each piece...then we get to taste all of them (since we have so little), right? And shouldnt he savor it rather than gobble it down? Sigh...
For its small size (about 4cm only) and price of about S$3 EACH, i think they're very expensive as snacks. I wonder how much they cost in Singapore? I would really like to eat some of these macaroons again! Haha!
BELOW is a picture taken from a friend's Facebook. She bought 20 of these macaroons from Zurich...and she bought like 80 pieces on her entire trip! WAH! 80 pieces x $3 = S$240 on snacks!














1 comment:
They are selling at S$2.30/pc at Becky's friend's shop. Quite nice except very sweet. :op
Post a Comment