We went to the Handphone Mall a few months ago (when I still had my Samsung) to look for something that I liked...and I really couldnt find 'My Perfect Phone' after scouring through many levels and many shops. Elvis saw a friend's Nokia which he thought is sooo nice and would suit me...but when i saw the actual phone, i feel it's too long, too heavy, looks too fragile-looking... There also wasnt an urgency to get another phone...so i decided to look around a bit more. Little Miss Fussy buying a phone. ;pWhen we were in Europe (and i've really lost my Samsung), Elvis wanted to buy me a very nice new model of Motorola, but i backed out last minute coz i still preferred a cheap phone. Then, i saw My Perfect Phone!
It is the Sony Ericsson z555i. Nice huh! It's so pretty, stylish, sparkling even, a flip-phone (which i luurrvvvee), light and not expensive. I liked both colours, the pink/gold might suit me more, but i'll go for the black. I was told that it would come 'Next week'. When i went down again 'Next Week', they said it would come 'Next week'...BUT we had to go home by then. So i decided to look for the phone at the Handphone Mall in Shanghai 'Next Week'.I looked around many shops again and was told that My Perfect Phone is NOT available in China - only in Hong Kong (Greater China). I was so disappointed. Well, the next best alternative is to get it when we go back to Singapore. There was also some means that we could buy "special imports" and Elvis said he'll check it out too.
When i got home, i searched online for my z555i and am surprised to find a seller in Shanghai! But of course i was a bit skeptical since i've looked around soooo many shops in the Handphone Mall and NO ONE is selling it. Anyway, i decided to take the risk and transfered the money to the seller's bank account the next day. (Throughout, we conversed using HanYuPingYing coz she didnt know any English and i couldnt type Chinese...so i was a bit worried if there's any miscommunication too) And guess what??? I received the cellphone the following day!!!
When i opened the carefully-wrapped box, i took out the instruction manual which was on top... i flipped open the first page and it read, "Terima kasih..." (HUH????!!!!) Every word is gibberish to me! I looked at the actual phone and i spotted something "weird"...coz it is written as z555 on the inside of the phone (not z555i). The other spare parts (USB, charger, earpiece are all stated 'Made In China'). Only the Terimakasih manual looks "fishy". ;p
Anyway, z555i or no 'i'...I'm happy! Nice phone, nice price! That's S$200 and No Contract too! ;D
P.S. The BEST PART is...i just realised that the phone has JewelQuest2 inside!!! HAHAHA!!! :D














1 comment:
Hey!! That's the phone I've been waiting for. I love the Gold one.
Its not available in Sg and I have waited for ages for it!! How is it?? Good?? Easy to use?? Envy!! Envy!!
Post a Comment