
Nice nice but quite spicy! (The onion/oil solidified in my cupboard)
And this is my favourite China noodles by far - 康师傅 "Dong Bo Hong Shao Rou Mian" (the 3-layer pork flavour).

The little pack on the top right is like black bean sauce...so it's super yummy! It's soup based, but i've tried eating it dried...very nice too! Just add less of the powdered MSG.
(I also like Nissin 出前一丁 "Chu Qian Yi Ding" and it costs ¥6 EACH PACK coz it's sold separately & IMPORTED. This 康师傅 "Kang Shi Fu" brand is about the same price for 5 packs!)














2 comments:
Hey!! Question...
Is Indomie now changed to Ibumie?? Coz I was at the supermarket getting one of my favourite instant noodles Indomie and I found that the logo changed to Ibumie... The package everything is the same just the logo is different... So weird... They taste the same though...
Woohoo!! The Dong Bo Rou noodles looks so good. Esp since I also like the real fatty Dong Po Rou. Hehe!! I always buy local instant noodles when I go anywhere too. Fav include:-
1. Myojo Char Mee (SG)
2. Indomie Mee Goreng Asli(SG)
3. Dunnowhatbrand Shao Jiu Ji Mien (Taiwan)
4. Samebrandasabove Jiang Mu Ya Mien (Taiwan)
5. Alsodunnowhatbrand Tonkatsu Ramen (Japan)
WAH! U mee expert! I dont think Indomie changed names.
Yes, the Dong Bo Rou very nice and salty! Actually, i always add just half pack of the powder. I also like the carrots & cabbage in the pack. Taste so real! ;p
Post a Comment