Joel did wake up (standing in his bed)... so as usual, i carried him to bed with us. And as usual, he kept talking and talking and talking...and knocking his head against the wall...bang bang bang...
I also remembered making his milk at 10am.
All the time, Elvis was pretending to continue sleeping (so he doesnt have to "entertain" Joel)...and i was really trying to get back into sleep mode AND trying to hold onto Joel's sweater so he wont fall off the bed (as he walks above our heads banging his head on the bed's headboard).
I'm not sure how long this went on for...but when i suddenly opened my eyes (coz Joel chuckled 2x), then i realized BOTH Elvis & Joel were sleeping soundly! I knew i had to wake up to make his porridge since we had plans to go out today. AND then...i realized it's 1:40PM already! Joel should eat at 2pm...and there's no way the porridge will be ready at 2.Whatever got into all of us! 3 Lazy Pigs.














No comments:
Post a Comment