I'm making a list of the food i can "cook" and/or have "made"...
1. Fried eggs, sunny side up, hard-boiled eggs
2. Fried luncheon meat (or using oven)
3. Instant noodles
4. Microwaved baked beans
5. Microwaved canned corn
6. Egg/Egg Mayo/Luncheon meat/Tuna- sandwich
7. Mashed potatoes
8. Anyhow-Fried Rice
9. Prawns with any instant sauces
10. Prawns with eggs! (today)
11. Pasta with instant sauce
12. Rosti (anyhow-cook-style but very yummy)
I think that's about it.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Wow!! How to cook Rosti?? Sounds inpressive!! When you cook next time must take photo ok??
I just boil the potato, then cut it into strips and put them on a pan with butter, salt & pepper. Sometimes i add an egg to make the whole thing stick together. Or else it wont really be 1 piece. But either way, still nice la. ;)
Post a Comment