Please scroll all the way down to the 12th picture. Enjoy! ;)











this is our life - little joel - little emma - mommy jo - daddy elvis and.my.life.shopping.fashion.arts.food.holidays.shanghai
http://swapmuse.blogspot.com/
: a cultural exchange blog
get things you've always wanted from another country
13 comments:
i love the one with the beanie ... very beautiful indeed! he's not fat lah ... think he's just nice! no pig trotters too
Thanks! Haha... The pig trotters was a special request! (The main dish) That means the result is quite disappointing. ;p
Wahaha!! I love Electrify, Observant and Tired the best!! And Relaxed can see my blankie. Haha!!
Yea, he uses the blankie a lot! It's very good! ;)
hi jo
thanks for acceding to my request...hehe....i thk joel has got chubby 'trotters' too...
the pics are nice, like the sad,disturbed,tired,comical and of course fat...haha..
Hipo Mama,
His thighs used to be even fatter than this! Keke... ;p
ya man..i heard of hiss fatty thighs from my sister and that interest me to start looking at yr blog...
pig trotter seow..
Haha... I dont eat pig trotters but Joel's sure look "juicy" and yummy! ;p
btw, who put those stickers on Joel face? haha...
I'm so embarrassed to say it's US. Actually, Joel felt very sad about it. I was so sorry... :_(
hehe...we parents sometime can be a nuisance ourselves...I have a pic of Bao with 'moustache' on his face made of cotton wool...we used that to wipe his face when he was newborn and thought since its month of December, why not make him look like Santa claus! hehe..
Hey, what a nice “感情写真” (Emotional Photo).
Thanks!
I was backing up my Mac lately coz tooooo many Joel pix...no more hard disk space!!! These are quite recent (from Dec till Mar), so i still remember some of it. ;)
Post a Comment